- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
September 21 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHOITY
BOARD OF DIRECTOR MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2021 @ 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER @ 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, September
21st, 2021, at 1:00p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center, 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds, regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a close executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on the board meeting agenda. Theses purposes include receiving legal advice from its
Attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matter (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); or discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices
(Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes
A determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of
The Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for August 17, 2021.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the expenditure reports.
- Discuss and take action on “Contract” between SRBA and Water Monitoring Solutions.
- Discuss and take action on the Amendments to the SRBA FY2022 Annual Budget.
- Update on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Reports of regional entities:
(B). Region D
(C). Flood Planning Group
- Reports and updates from Chris Hartung, executive Director, on his monthly activities.
- Announcements from the Chairman and/or Staff: