- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2021
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19th, 2021 @ 1:00 P.M. AT THE
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBER OF THE
CITY OF SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
201 NORTH DAVIS STREET IN SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, October 19, 2021, at 1:00 p.m., at the City Hall Council Chamber, 201 North Davis Street, Sulphur Springs, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds, regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a close executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on the board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its
Attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matter (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); or discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of The Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for September 21, 2021.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the expenditure reports.
- Discuss and take action on the “Interlocal Agreement for Lake Chapman Survey”.
- Discuss and take action on Board meeting location for December 2021 and
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Reports of regional entities.
(B). Region D
(C). Flood Planning Group
- Reports and updates from Chris Hartung, Executive Director, on his monthly activities
- Announcements from the Chairman and/or Staff.