- This event has passed.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
December 13, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NOTICE OF THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTOR MEETING
A REGULAR SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2018, AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to V.T.C.A., Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Thursday, December 13, 2018, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center at 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds, regarding any of the agenda items below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.704); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076): or discussing economic development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all attendants.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for November 27, 2018.
- Discuss and take action on the cash position and expenditure reports.
- Public Comments.
- Mr. Rudy Segura Jr. of McCall, Parkhurst & Horton, L.L.P to give a presentation for future bond proposals.
- Discuss and possibly take action on proposal from McCall, Parkhurst & Horton, L.L.P. to be retained as bond counsel.
- Discuss and possibly take action on proposal from McCall, Parkhurst & Horton, L.L.P. to amend and update the enabling legislation of the SRBA.
- Updates on the selection process for Executive Director.
- Updates on the Final Sunset Advisory Commission Management Action Report.
- Updates on the Feasibility Study.
- Updates from Water Advisor.
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.