SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
A REGULAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY, AUGUST 15TH, 2017 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 P.M.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for July 18th, 2017.
- Discuss and take action on the Cash Position and Expenditure Reports.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the FY2017-2019 “Interlocal Agreement” between Sulphur River Basin Authority (SRBA) and Texarkana College (TC) for the Clean Rivers Program Water Quality Monitoring of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and Sulphur River Basin Authority (SRBA) Contract# 582-18-80179.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the FY2018 Annual Budget.
- Updates on the Feasibility Study.
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Updates on Sedimentation/ Water Quality.
- Updates on Region D.
- Public Comments.
- Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.