SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
A REGULAR SRA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2018 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to V.T.C.A., Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center at 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 P.M.
- Introduction of Board Members.
- Presentation of Plaques to: Michael Russell, Patricia Wommack and Michael Sandefur
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for November 15, 2017.
- Discuss and take action on the Expenditures and Cash Position.
- Discuss and take action on the election of a Vice President.
- Discuss and take action on approving Board of Directors to be able to sign Checks.
- Discuss and take action on Adopting a SRBA Policy on Negotiated Rulemaking and Alternative Dispute Resolution Adopting the same.
- Discuss and take action on Adopting a SRBA Policy Concerning Complaints and Resolution adopting the same.
- Discussion on an SRBA Policy for Board of Directors speaking to the Media.
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Updates on the Feasibility Study.
- Updates reports from the Water Advisor.
- Updates on the Region D.
- Public Comments.
- Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.