- This event has passed.
SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING 6/19/18
June 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NOTICE OF THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
A REGULAR SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to V.T.C.A., Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of the
Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, June 19, 2018, at 1:00 p.m.,
At the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center at 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing
real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel
matters (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic
development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 P.M. and welcome attendance.
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for May 15, 2018.
- Updates on the Feasibility Study and Updates from the Corps of Engineers.
- Updates from Riverbend Water Resources District.
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Updates on the Water Advisor/Sedimentation.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the “Engagement Letter” from Wilf & Henderson to conduct the FY2018 Annual Audit.
- Discuss and take action on the “Record Retention” for the TCEQ/Clean Rivers Contracts from FY1991 through FY2010 to be destroyed per “Resolution”.
- Discuss and take action on a decision on the RFQ’s for Legal Service.
- Discuss and take action on the RFQ for the Volumetric & Sedimentation Study with
RWRD per “Resolution”.
- Discuss and take action if necessary on the Updates on “Advanced Funding Agreement”.
- Discuss and take action if necessary on the plans for the “Strategic Planning”.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Expenditures.
- Discuss and take action on SRBA Monthly Meeting on July 17, 2018 (Regularly Meeting or Joint Meeting).
- Discuss and take action on appointment of a Board Member to the TWDB Water
Conservation Advisory Council Board to represent the River Authorities interest group.
- Public Comments.
- Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.