- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2019 AT 1:00 P.M.
March 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NOTICE OF THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
A REGULAR SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2019 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to V.T.C.A., Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center at 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds, regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcomed all in attendance.
- Discuss and take action on the employment of an Executive Director.
- Presentation from the Corps of Engineers on the Tentatively Selected Plan (TSP).
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for February 19, 2019.
- Discuss and take action on the cash position and expenditures reports.
- Discuss and take action on the election of Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer.
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Updates from the Water Advisor.
- Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.