- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2020
July 21 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2020 @ 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday,
July 21, 2020, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center, 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices
(Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting act that authorizes the closed executive session.
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the Minutes for June 16, 2020.
- Discuss and take action on the expenditure reports.
- Dr. Ken Crane to give a Presentation on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Discuss and take action if necessary, of updates from the Personnel Committee for
employment of an Executive Director.
- Discuss and take action on the FY2021 Annual Budget.
- Discuss and take action on the FY2021 Funding Agreement with the JCPD Funding Parties.
- Reports of regional entities.
(b) Region D
(c). Discuss and take action on Letter written by Reeves Hayter in regards to the 2021
Region D Initially Prepared Water Plan.
- Discuss and take action if necessary, on the TWDB for nomination for River Authorities on the regional flood planning group member.
- Announcements from the Chairman, Board and/or Staff.
- New business.