- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2021
January 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
REGULAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, JANUARY 19TH, 2021 @ 1:00 P.M.
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER @ 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the
Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center, 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
3. Public Comments.
4. Discuss and take action on the Minutes for December 15, 2020.
5. Discuss and take action on the expenditure reports.
6. Discuss and take action on the annual review of the “Investment Policy”.
7. Discuss and take action if necessary, on the proposal from Randy Rushin, Water Monitoring
Solutions, as Randy Rushin presented last month to the Board of Directors.
8. Discuss and take action on the rules for posting the SRBA Board of Directors Meeting
“Agendas” to the County Clerk’s Office.
9. Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
10. Regional entity reports:
(b). Region D
(c). Flood Planning Members
11. Reports and updates from Chris Hartung, Executive Director on monthly activities.
12. Announcements from the Chairman, Board and/or Staff.