- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING – FEBRUARY 16, 2021 – CANCELED
February 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
REGULAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021 @ 1:00 P.M.
FRANKLIN COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT CENTER
208 S. HIGHWAY 37, MOUNT VERNON, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the
Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 1:00 p.m., at the Franklin County Law Enforcement Center, 208 S Highway 37, Mt. Vernon, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds, regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); or discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
3. Public Comments.
4. Discuss and take action on the Minutes for January 19, 2021.
5. Discuss and take action on the expenditure reports.
6. Discuss and take action on recommendations in regards to the Clean Rivers Program from Chris Hartung, Executive Director.
7. Reports of regional entities.
(b). Region D
(c). Flood Planning Members
8. Reports and updates from Chris Hartung, Executive Director on his monthly activities.
9. Announcements from the Chairman and/or Staff.