- This event has passed.
JUNE 16, 2020 SRBA BOARD MEETING
June 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRETORS REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, JUNE 16th, 2020 @ 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the
Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center, 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS ALL ATTENDEES ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR MASKS
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the Minutes for February 18, 2020.
- Discuss and take action on the expenditure reports.
- Discuss and take action on filling the vacancy in the SRBA’s Executive Director position, including:
(a). Chairman’s appointment of personnel committee members;
(b). Process and timeline for identifying and interviewing new Executive Director job candidates
and hiring same;
(c). Any other actions necessary or appropriate to replace the Executive Director.
- Discuss and take action on approved signatories for SRBA Bank Account (Guaranty Bank).
- Discuss and take action on template resolution for contributions of funds to SRBA from local governments, water suppliers, and other local entities.
- Reports of regional entities.
(b). Region D
- Clean Rivers Program.
- Announcements from the Chairman and/or Staff.
- New business.