- This event has passed.
EGULAR SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2018
November 27, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NOTICE OF THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
A REGULAR SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2018 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to V.T.C.A., Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, November 27, 2018, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center at 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); or discussing personnel matter (Section:551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussing and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome attendants.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for October 29, 2018.
- Discuss and take action on the cash position and expenditure reports.
- Public Comments.
- Presentation from Wilf & Henderson, P.C. on the FY2018 Annual Audit.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the FY2018 Annual Audit.
- Discuss and take action on a Strategic Plan for SRBA.
- Discuss and take action on the Letter from Riverbend Water Resources District.
- Updates on the progress of an Executive Director.
- Discuss and possibly take action on hiring of an Executive Director.
- Updates on the Feasibility Study.
- Updates from the Water Advisor. Approval of a Letter in regards to the Log Jam.
- Updates on the Clean Rivers Program.
- Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.