- This event has passed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2019
August 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2019 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center, 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds, regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for July 23, 2019.
- Discuss and take action on the cash position and expenditure reports.
- Public Comments.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the FY2020 Annual Budget.
- Updates on the Feasibility Study.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the JCPD Funding Agreement.
- Discuss and take action on the approval of the Amendment# 2 of the “Interlocal
Agreement” between SRBA and Texarkana College for the Clean Rivers Program.
- Updates from RWRD.
- Updates on Region D.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Announcements from the Chairman and/or Staff.