- This event has passed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING 9/18/2018 1 P.M.
September 18, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NOTICE OF THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
A REGULAR SRBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2018 AT 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to V.T.C.A., Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center at 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matters (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome attendance.
3. Discuss and take action on the approval of the Minutes for August 28, 2018.
4. Discuss and take action on the cash position and expenditure reports.
5. Discuss and possible action on the process for hiring an Executive Director.
6. Discuss and take action on the RFQ requests for Strategic Plan.
7. Discuss and take action concerning resolutions authorizing execution of Second
Amendment to the Advance Funding Agreement dated May 28, 2013.
8. Discuss and take action on Letter from Riverbend Water Resources District.
9. Updates on the Feasibility Study.
10. Updates on the Water Advisor/Sedimentation.
11. Public Comments.
12. Announcements from the Board of Directors and/or Staff.