- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2020
December 15, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
THE SULPHUR RIVER BASIN AUTHORITY
BOARD OF DIRETORS REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2020 @ 1:00 P.M. AT THE
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 N. JEFFERSON STREET IN
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the
Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public, on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, at 1:00 p.m., at the Mt. Pleasant Civic Center, 1800 N. Jefferson Street, Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
3. Public Comments.
4. Presentation from Wilf & Henderson, on the Annual Audit for FY2020.
5. Discuss and take action on the approval of the Annual Audit for FY2020.
6. Discuss and take action on the Minutes for November 17, 2020.
7. Discuss and take action on the expenditure reports.
8. Randy Rushin of Water Monitoring will propose a short-term consult on sites for Clean Rivers testing.
9. Discuss and take action on proposal from Randy Rushin of Water Monitoring on Clean Rivers testing.
10. Discussion of Clean Rivers Program.
11. Reports of regional entities.
(b). Region D
(c). Flood Planning Members.
12. Reports and Updates from Chris Hartung, Executive Director on monthly activities.
13. Announcements from the Chairman and/or Staff.