- This event has passed.
SRBA BOARD MEETING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2020
November 17 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2020 @ 1:00 P.M.
MT. PLEASANT CIVIC CENTER AT 1800 NORTH JEFFERSON STREET
MT. PLEASANT, TEXAS
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, that the Board of Directors of the Sulphur River Basin Authority will conduct a meeting, open to the public on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, @ 1:00 p.m., at Mt. Pleasant Civic Center @ 1800 N. Jefferson St., Mt. Pleasant, Texas.
The Board of Directors may discuss, consider, and take all necessary action, including possible expenditure of funds regarding any of the agenda item below. The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, to convene in a closed executive session for certain purposes at any time to discuss any item on a board meeting agenda. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its Attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matter (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations
(Section 551.073); discussing personnel matter (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices
(Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matter (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into a closed executive on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officers will announce
that a closed executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meeting Act that authorizes the closed executive session.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m. and welcome all in attendance.
3. Public Comments.
4. Presentation from Wilf & Henderson, on the Annual Audit for FY2020.
5. Discuss and take action on the approval of the Annual Audit for FY2020.
6. Discuss and take action on the “Agreement” between SRBA and Chris Hartung,
Consultant, LLC for Interim Executive Director.
7. Discuss and take action on the Minutes for October 27, 2020.
8. Discuss and take action on the expenditure reports.
9. Regional entity reports:
(b). Region D
(c). Flood Planning Members
10. Reports and updates from Chris Hartung, Executive Director.
11. Announcements from Chairman, Board and/or Staff.